Notcutts takes action to stop rail commuters using its car park all day
- Credit: Archant
New barriers are to be put in place to stop people who are not customers parking at Notcutts garden centre in Woodbridge.
Centre manager Darren Brooks said: “We know it is often difficult to find a space in our car park due to an increase in people parking there for long periods of time, particularly commuters from Woodbridge station.
“We are now pleased to assure customers that the new barriers will make parking easier. We have notified local residents and businesses and would like to thank them for their co-operation whilst we make this change for the benefit of our customers.”
A proportion of parking spaces will also be shared with staff at the adjacent Framfield Medical Centre to ease their much-needed patient parking area.
Notcutts said it was responding to customer feedback by introducing the new car park barriers, to provide customers with a better parking experience
You may also want to watch:
The car park barriers will be locked from 6pm on Monday to Saturday and from 5pm on Sunday when the garden centre is closed. The barriers will open during Notcutts’ trading hours, offering customers free parking throughout the day
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 4 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 10 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw