Nursery leaves ‘outstanding’ impression on Ofsted inspectors
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk nursery has been judged outstanding by Ofsted.
Inspectors said Rendlesham Day Nursery was a “rich, vibrant, stimulating learning environment that offers a wide range of exciting and varied opportunities for all children.”
The report praised manager Jenna Hiles – who began as a trainee when the nursery opened in 2005 – for her “drive, passion and vision to succeed”.
She said: “We are so pleased to get the result that our hard work deserves. We have a fantastic team here and have been well supported by the parents and local community.”
It was opened by husband and wife, Dan and Tina Powick, who also opened Martlesham’s Bridge Farm Nursery in 2008. Both offer year-round care for babies, toddlers and preschool children.
You may also want to watch:
Visit bridgefarmdaynursery.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn