OAP in critical condition after crash
A PENSIONER is in critical condition after a collision on a zebra crossing in an Essex town.A 71-year-old woman is currently recovering in Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford, after being hit by a car yesterday .
A PENSIONER is in critical condition after a collision on a zebra crossing in an Essex town.
A 71-year-old woman is currently recovering in Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford, after being hit by a car yesterday .
The condition of the pensioner, who is from the Witham area, has been described as critical.
The collision occurred at 3.50pm, when a silver Ford Fiesta, driven by an 82-year-old local woman, struck a pedestrian on Rayne Road - near the junction with Pierrefitte Way.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for any witnesses to contact the road policing unit at Dunmow on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 4 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 5 Cornell attracting Championship interest as Ipswich contract is terminated
- 6 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 7 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 8 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 9 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Oxford boss hits out at 'ludicrous' League One spending while appearing to take swipe at Ipswich Town