Oasis English Language School looking for new pupils after string of recent successes
- Credit: Archant
Ten students from the school have recently used their improved language skills to help them obtain jobs meaning that the school now has vacancies for new pupils.
The Oasis English Language School on Burlington Road is a charity which offers low cost English lessons to those who need them.
The school is made up of a part time director and 12 volunteers who help to teach lessons following the English for Speakers of Other Languages levels from Beginner to Level 1.
The school also provides a space for conversation practice with native English speakers and opportunities to learn about English culture.
Lessons are open to students of all nationalities, ages and gender.
You may also want to watch:
Last academic year 30 nationalities were represented amongst the 120 students attending classes.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 3 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 4 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 5 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 6 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 7 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 8 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 9 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 10 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season