Boy, 10, dies in Ipswich after being found 'unresponsive' by mum
- Credit: Archant
A 10-year-old boy died in Ipswich after being found "unresponsive" by his mum.
The inquest into the death of Sayed Zakarya Muslimyan opened at Suffolk Coroners Court today on November 5, 2021.
The court heard that the 10-year-old was living in Ipswich when he was found "unresponsive" by his mum in an upstairs room on September 7 this year.
An ambulance was called and he was taken to Ipswich Hospital.
Suffolk Coroners Court heard that Sayed was then "sadly pronounced dead" on September 7 and a post-mortem was carried out.
He was born on September 4 2011 in Afghanistan.
Coroner Nigel Parsely adjourned the inquest for a full hearing which is set to take place on April 12 2022.
- 1 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 2 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 3 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 4 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 5 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 6 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 7 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 8 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 9 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 10 Look inside: Stunning £3m home is most expensive on market in Suffolk
A case review will also take place on February 16 2022.
He said at the time: "Of course, this will be a traumatic time for the family, so we would ask that people respect their right to privacy and to grieve in peace."