Ofsted inspection gives Bridge Farm Day Nursery top grade
- Credit: Archant
A day nursery is celebrating being given an outstanding grade by Ofsted at its most recent inspection.
Bridge Farm Day Nursery, in Martlesham, was said to be “very responsive to the children’s changing interests and needs” by the inspector.
The report also said: “Management and staff all share the same vision to provide each child with the highest quality learning experience.”
The nursery is operated under the same umbrella as the Rendlesham Day Nursery, also rated outstanding earlier this year.
Jo Brock, from the centre, said: “We are so pleased to join our sister nursery in getting an outstanding Ofsted grade.
You may also want to watch:
“I am very proud of my staff for creating such an outstanding setting in which the children can thrive.”
The Ofsted report added: “Children make outstanding progress because of the skilful support they receive from the experienced and well-qualified staff.”
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 7 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 'Things might have been very different'... outgoing skipper Chambers reflects on that play-off season