Driver taken to hospital after two-car crash
- Credit: Archant
Police and paramedics are at the scene of a crash in Old Newton, near Stowmarket.
Officers were called to reports of a collision involving two cars at around 8.47pm today.
One driver suffered minor injuries and has been taken to hospital for further treatment, a police spokeswoman said.
The crash, which happened in Stowmarket Road, involved a black Fiat and a silver Ford.
The road is blocked in both directions while recovery is arranged for the vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses to the collision and anyone with information should call Suffolk police on 101 quoting CAD number 327 of today, February 8.
- 1 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 2 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 3 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 4 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 5 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 6 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 7 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 8 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 9 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 10 Bar linked to ‘serious crime’ can re-open weeks after licence suspended