One dead, four hurt in woodland crash
A WOMAN was killed and four other people injured tonight after an accident in a Suffolk woodland.Emergency services were called to Rendlesham Forest at about 8pm after reports a Daihatsu Sport Track vehicle had crashed.
A WOMAN was killed and four other people injured tonight after an accident in a Suffolk woodland.
Emergency services were called to Rendlesham Forest at about 8pm after reports a Daihatsu Sport Track vehicle had crashed. It is not thought any other vehicles were involved in the incident.
Four ambulances were sent to the scene and took the casualties to Ipswich Hospital. The nature of their injuries was unclear.
However, police later confirmed that a female, whose age was not known, had died in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews were called after initial fears people could have been trapped in the wreckage but were later stood down.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 3 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 6 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 7 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 8 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 9 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 10 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?