Woman taken to hospital after vehicle rolls in collision
- Credit: Archant
A section of the B1508, running from Sudbury to Bures, was closed following a one-vehicle collision.
Police were called at 3.30pm today following reports of an accident involving a single vehicle near Sudbury.
The vehicle reportedly rolled and left the road.
The B1508 which was closed between Chapel Lane and Wyatts Lane, causing substantial tailbacks.
An ambulance was called to the scene, no-one was trapped in the vehicle but a woman was taken to hospital with neck pain.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Constabulary re-opened the road at 5pm.
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 6 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 7 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 8 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 9 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 10 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020