Onlookers raise alarm as man stabbed in Lowestoft street
Police were called to a Lowestoft street this morning after a member of the public witnessed a man being stabbed.
The onlooker raised the alarm after seeing the incident in London Road South at 10.30am.
Two men were seen running off into Grosvenor Road.
Officers searched the area but could not find the suspects.
The victim, a 24-year-old man, suffered a puncture wound to his lower back and swelling to his eye.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to hospital but has already been discharged as his injuries are not believed to be serious.
Detectives have appealed for witnesses to come forward, and issued descriptions of the two men seen running from the scene.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
The first wore a dark-coloured hooded top and trousers while the second wore a grey-coloured hooded top and grey trousers.
Anyone with information should call Lowestoft CID on 101 quoting reference LO/15/3240.