Open plan home with underfloor heating, bi-fold doors and a Neptune kitchen with Siemens appliances
Luxury new build home, convenient for Woodbridge Schools, could be yours for £1.2m.
Woodbridge is a real property hot spot; and demand for new homes is always strong.
The Mulberry is a substantial, new-build home, by a local specialist developer.
It has been finished to a high specification and is in a walking distance of Farlingaye and Woodbridge schools and the town centre.
It is on a no-through road.
This new house, of more than 2,600sq ft, is approached from the road through wrought iron gates, with a shingle drive providing parking space and leading to the large double garage.
The landscaped rear garden is south facing and mainly laid to lawn.
- 1 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 6 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 7 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 10 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
This four bedroom home is arranged over two floors, with semi open plan living space, and underfloor heated ground floor rooms.
There is a Neptune kitchen/dining room, in the Henley style, with painted and natural wood finish and white granite worktops.
All integrated appliances are by Siemens and include a large induction hob and a wine fridge set within a central island unit, two high level ovens and two dishwashers.
There is space and plumbing for an American style fridge freezer.
The room has limestone flooring and bi-fold doors leading out to the rear terrace.
A lining arch opens through to the living room, with engineered oak floor, a feature log burner and bi-fold doors leading the south-facing decked terrace.
There is an integrated lighting system.
Off the large central hall is a snug/study with a media hub and a door leads to a shower room.
The laundry/utility room is also fitted out by Neptune, and plumbed, and houses the boiler and heating system,
A door leads to the garage.
The first floor is fully vaulted with a large central landing and a Juliet balcony overlooking the garden.There is a master bedroom suite, with fitted wardrobes, bedroom two is also en suite and there are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
All bath/shower rooms are fitted with Roca sanitary ware and furniture, Grohe showers and Bette steel baths and electrical de-mist mirrors. The property is Cat 6 wired and has a Heatmiser control system.
The Mulberry, 8 Upper Moorfield Road has a guide price of £1.2m. More details from Jackson-Stops & Staff on 01473 218218.