Three arrested in Colchester by Operation Raptor team on suspicion of drugs offences
- Credit: Google Maps
Three people have been arrested on suspicion of drugs offences in Colchester as part of Operation Raptor, which has been set up to crack down on gang activity in Essex.
Officers carried out the arrests on Monday in the town's Avon Way.
A 16-year-old boy from East London was arrested on suspicion of two counts of possessing a Class A drug with intent to supply, and possessing a Class B drug.
Police also arrested a 34-year-old man from Colchester, on suspicion of possession with intent to supply a Class A drug and possessing a Class B drug.
Another 16-year-old boy from East London was arrested on suspicion of two counts of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
You may also want to watch:
All three have been bailed pending further investigation, until November 7.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 7 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 10 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs