Organisers announce new crime festival headed for Stowmarket in April
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A brand new crime festival is coming to Stowmarket this April.
Organisers have revealed that ‘Skulduggery in Stowmarket’ will take place at Stowmarket Library over four days, from April 27 to April 30.
The festival will feature a host of talks from top crime writers, plus a quiz, murder mystery, workshops, and a day of activities for younger readers.
Ursula Scott, Stowmarket Library Manger, said: “We’re really excited about Skulduggery in Stowmarket. The aim of the event is to bring some of the country’s best crime writers to the library, including local authors and those from further afield.
“The weekend will be a celebration of this hugely popular genre with a local twist and with a day of activities for younger readers, there will be something for everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets will be available soon from Stowmarket Library and Stowmarket Tourist Information Centre.
- 1 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 2 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 5 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 6 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 7 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 8 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 9 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago
- 10 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first