Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision with car
- Credit: Archant
A pedestrian and a car have been involved in a collision this morning on Orwell Road in Felixstowe.
The collision happened at around 11.10am at the junction between Orwell Road and Hamilton Road in the very centre of the town.
The area is part of the 20mph shared space scheme in the town.
A Suffolk police spokesman said that the pedestrian had been taken to hospital but that their injuries were not thought to be serious.
The East of England Ambulance service have been contacted for comment.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 2 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 3 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 7 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 8 Five fire engines called to red deer trapped in tree
- 9 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 10 Three vehicle crash causing delays near Ipswich