Otley: Car in ditch near Otley College following incident on B1078
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital after his car was found in a ditch near a Suffolk college.
The man, in his 40s, was taken to Ipswich Hospital with suspected pelvic injuries after his Mazda was found in a ditch 500 yards from Otley College on the Church Road and Gibraltar Road junction on the B1078 at 8.10am in Otley, a Suffolk Police spokesman said.
It is not believed the man suffered life-changing injuries.
The two-vehicle incident also involved a white Ford Transit van, the force spokesman said.
The road remains partially blocked between the Gibraltar Road junction and the Church Road junction.
You may also want to watch:
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We were called to an RTC on the B1078 at around 8.10am this morning after a car went in to a ditch.
“We transported a male casualty to Ipswich Hospital with suspected pelvic injuries.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 4 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors