WATCH: Teachers send S Club 7-inspired video to primary school students
- Credit: Archant
Teachers and staff at two Suffolk primary schools reached for the stars to create a heartwarming video for their students stuck at home during the Covid-19 lockdown.
Otley and Witnesham Federated Primary Schools remain closed to most students during the lockdown, with teachers setting their students work online.
But with both teachers and students missing normal school life, the staff decided to Bring the House Down by singing and dancing along to the hit song Reach - and create a real S Club Party atmosphere.
And many students decided to send videos back in response.
Michaela Harris, executive headteacher of the schools, said: “We just felt everything was a bit removed by being all online, so we wanted to added a personal touch.
You may also want to watch:
“It was so nice to see students smiling. They are missing school and their friends.
“But it is nice that they are doing loads of things that they enjoy and staying safe.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Appleton not shocked by Town's slow start but expects Cook's men to 'click' soon
- 10 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds