Have we featured your wedding advice for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle?
- Credit: Archant
We take a look at what advice you would give the soon-to-be wed Royal couple.
The day of the royal wedding is finally here! We take a look at what advice you would give Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in order to have a long happy marriage.
We have featured our favourite bits of advice all submitted by our readers in this article. We found that the main piece of advice was to always talk about things and be honest.
The highly anticipated event was announced on November 27, 2017, when it was revealed that Prince Harry was engaged to his Suits actress girlfriend Meghan Markle.
The couple will walk down the aisle at noon on Saturday, May 19, at St George’s Chapel in Windsor. Over 1,000 members of the public have been invited to watch the arrival and departure of the bride and groom.
You may also want to watch:
The wedding is estimated to cost £32 million with a predicted £193,000 being spent on drinks alone.
You can read a full break down of the wedding costs here.
Make sure you keep up with the latest Royal stories here.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 5 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 6 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 7 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season