Outbuildings burgled in Little Waldringfield – police appeal for help to find offenders
- Credit: citizenside.com
Police are appealing for witnesses after a number of outbuildings were broken into in Little Waldingfield.
Between 6.30pm on October 26 and 7.30am the following day in Church Road an outbuilding was forced and a leaf blower and hedge cutter stolen from within, entry was forced to a garage but nothing was stolen and a garage was broken into and stolen a man’s Cannondale racing bike from within.
A further attempted burglary of an outbuilding also took place within these times.
Between 6pm on October 25 and 4pm on October 27 in The Street, an offender attempted to gain entry to wooden shed but was not successful.
Also in The Street at approximately 1.30am on October 27 a resident was awoken by a noise and later found entry had been forced to two garden sheds and a red can of petrol stolen.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information that could help police with their enquiries please contact Pc Grant Stephens from Sudbury on 101.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 8 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 9 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 10 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results