Outdoor activities on offer for Essex youngsters during half term next week
Essex schoolchildren are being offered the opportunity to take part in a range of exciting outdoor activities over half-term.
Archery, canoeing, climbing, mountain biking, zip wires and high ropes are just some of the activities being offered to eight - 16 year olds by Essex Outdoors.
The company, which has four centres across the county, is putting on school holiday activity days to help keep young people entertained during the break.
Young people can be dropped off between 8.30am and 9.30am, and collected between 4.30pm and 5.30pm. During these times, young people will take part in supervised games to keep them entertained.
Equipment will be provided by Essex Outdoors instructors, with youngsters only needing waterproofs and a packed lunch to get involved.
You may also want to watch:
More information, including how to book a place, can be found at www.essexoutdoors.com
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy
- 7 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 8 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 9 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 10 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions