Overnight spree of thefts and burglaries in small Suffolk village of Great Bricett
Three properties and two vehicles were broken into overnight in the vicinity of a single village street.
The spate of crime happened in the Pound Hill area of Great Bricett, near Wattisham, on Wednesday, November 22 into the following morning.
Tools and a satellite navigation system were stolen from a white van; cash was stolen from a business; a shed was broken into but nothing believed to have been stolen; electrical garden tools, including a chain saw, leaf blower and hedge trimmer were stolen from a garage; and a travel bag, Sony camera and HP laptop were stolen from a Vauxhall Zafira.
Anyone with information regarding any of the incidents is urged to contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting reference 75347/17.
Officers are urging communities to remain vigilant, take steps to keep property secure, and report any suspicious behaviour.
You may also want to watch:
Information can be found at suffolk.police.uk/advice.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 4 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 5 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 6 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 7 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests
- 10 Plans for new 'ambitious' housing development moves forward