Pair arrested after class A drugs found in Leiston search
Two men have been arrested and one charged after police carried out a drug search at a home in Leiston yesterday.
Officers went to a house in Harling Way at around 3pm, to carry out the warrant, and detained two men.
During the search, more than 140 wraps of class A drugs were found.
Both men were arrested on suspicion of possession of class A drugs with intent to supply, and taken into custody where they were interviewed by officers.
Kevin Wright, 46, of Harling Way, was subsequently charged with possession of heroin with intent to supply, and possession of crack cocaine with intent to supply.
You may also want to watch:
He was held in custody overnight and due before magistrates in Norwich this morning.
A 19-year-old from north east London has been bailed until September 23 while enquiries continue.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 8 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash