Pair charged with Thomas Gainsborough School burglary
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have appeared in court charged with breaking into a Suffolk secondary school.
Brendon-lee Balysz, 18, of The Hawthorns, Sudbury, appeared before magistrates in Ipswich on Friday with a 16-year-old boy, who cannot be named due to his age.
The pair have been charged with four offences of burglary with intent to steal at Thomas Gainsborough School, in Great Cornard, Sudbury.
The alleged offences are said to have all happened in 2019 between January 25/26, between January 26/27, January 28 and February 2.
Balysz pleaded not guilty to all charges and will now face a trial at Suffolk Magistrates’ Court on February 10, 2021.
You may also want to watch:
He was released on unconditional bail ahead of his trial.
The 16-year-old boy did not enter pleas and was remitted to the youth court in Ipswich.
- 1 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 2 Matchday Live: Bonne thumps Town ahead at Lincoln
- 3 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 4 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 5 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 6 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 7 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 10 Officers making 'significant progress' in Victoria Hall murder case
He will next appear on Thursday, October 22, and was also granted unconditional bail by magistrates.