Paramedics sent to A12 crashes
PARAMEDICS were sent to the Colchester-bound A12 at Dedham this afternoon after reports of a single vehicle crash.
PARAMEDICS were sent to the Colchester-bound A12 at Dedham this afternoon after reports of a single-vehicle crash.
Police and an ambulance crew were alerted to the accident after a female driver's vehicle hit the central reservation around 4pm.
However, despite the initial calls the East Anglian Ambulance Service said there was no need to take the woman to hospital.
Just over an hour earlier police and paramedics were despatched to a three-vehicle collision on the A12 at Darsham.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said a woman aged around 19, sustained an ankle injury when a Citroen Saxo, a Mini Cooper and a VW Polo collided.
- 1 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 10 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week