Parham: Artist and author sign copies of their work at airfield museum
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
A Suffolk museum welcomed the visit of an author and an artist whose books and paintings reflect wartime heritage.
Artist Joe Crowfoot and writer John Warwicker dropped by Parham Airfield Museum to meet admirers of their work and take a tour of the site, near Framlingham, which houses the 390th Bombardment Group Memorial Air Museum and Museum of the British Resistance Organisation.
Mr Crowfoot is known for his countryside scenes and depictions of American wartime aerodromes including Parham.
Meanwhile, Mr Warwicker has investigated and written about the role of British Auxiliary Units, and helped establish the Museum of the British Resistance Organisation.
During their visit, both men signed copies of their work, which can be found on sale at the museum.
You may also want to watch:
Find out more by visiting parhamairfieldmuseum.co.uk.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village