Clacton man punched to floor in late-night robbery
- Credit: Archant
A man walking in Clacton was punched in the face and had his wallet stolen in a Sunday morning robbery.
The victim, a man in his 20s, was walking in Park Road, towards the junction with Anchor Road, between 4am and 5am on Sunday, January 26.
At the junction with Anchor Road he was attacked by another man, punched in the face and knocked to the floor.
While on the ground the victim had his wallet stolen and the suspect fled the scene via Park Road.
The attacker is described as about 6ft 2in tall, of medium build, dressed all in black and wearing a hooded top. At the time of the attack he had the hood up.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like any witnesses, anyone with CCTV in the area or dashcam footage from drivers near the scene to contact them on 101, quoting the crime reference number 42/14637/20.
- 1 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 4 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 5 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 6 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 7 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 8 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 9 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 10 Is this the most perfect pizza in Suffolk?