Partially sighted 84-year-old man missing from Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
An 84-year-old man has gone missing from Lowestoft.
William Robinson was last seen at the Beeches Caravan Park in Victoria Road, Lowestoft, at around 3.30pm yesterday.
He is white, 5ft 7in tall, of medium build, with receding white hair and grey beard and moustache.
He was last seen wearing dark glasses, a blue hat with badges and a fleece, possibly light blue in colour.
Mr Robinson also carries a white cane as he is partially sighted, and does not usually walk far.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police officers are concerned for his safety and are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen him or knows of his whereabouts.
Anyone with information should call police on 101.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 7 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 8 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe