Partially sighted 84-year-old man missing from Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
An 84-year-old man has gone missing from Lowestoft.
William Robinson was last seen at the Beeches Caravan Park in Victoria Road, Lowestoft, at around 3.30pm yesterday.
He is white, 5ft 7in tall, of medium build, with receding white hair and grey beard and moustache.
He was last seen wearing dark glasses, a blue hat with badges and a fleece, possibly light blue in colour.
Mr Robinson also carries a white cane as he is partially sighted, and does not usually walk far.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police officers are concerned for his safety and are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen him or knows of his whereabouts.
Anyone with information should call police on 101.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 10 Two arrested after man dies in crash