Delays on trains after person is struck by train near Liverpool Street Station
Passengers are experiencing delays on the rails this morning after a person was struck by a train on the line between London Liverpool Street and Shenfield.
Disruption to services travelling to and from Liverpool Street station are expected until 11am this morning.
The delays are affecting lines from Ipswich, Colchester, Manningtree Clacton-on-Sea, Braintree, Witham and services towards Norwich.
A spokesman for Greater Anglia said: “Due to a person being hit by a train between London Liverpool Street and Shenfield some lines are blocked.
“Train services running to and from these stations may be cancelled, delayed by up to 60 minutes or revised.
You may also want to watch:
“Disruption is expected until 11am.”
For more information and to check for updates on delays see here.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 6 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 8 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 9 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 10 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood