Passing police officer is first to scene of three-car smash in Claydon
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A motorist had to be cut free from a car involved in a three-vehicle crash in Claydon this evening.
The collision happened at about 6.15pm in Newell Rise.
A police officer in a passing car spotted the aftermath of the collision and called for assistance.
Paramedics and firefighters were also sent to the scene.
One driver had to be cut free from their car after complaining of neck and back pain.
You may also want to watch:
No one else was badly hurt in the crash.
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 3 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 7 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 10 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'