Motorcyclist, 36, dies a week after four-vehicle crash
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTAULARY
A motorcyclist has died almost a week after a collision on a Suffolk roads.
Paul Dawes, 36, from, Newton, was taken by air ambulance to the Royal London Hospital following the incident on September 19.
He had been riding his motorcycle on the A1071 at about 8.40am when he was involved in a collision with a Ford Transit van, a Vauxhall Astra and a Mercedes E250.
Police, paramedics and firefighters were all called to the scene, as well as an air ambulance crew.
However Suffolk Constabulary said that Mr Dawes has now died as a result of the injuries he sustained.
Mr Dawes' death is the 23rd on Suffolk roads in 2019.
Any witnesses, or anyone who may have captured any relevant dash-cam footage of the manner of driving, are asked to contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting CAD 48 of September 19, or by calling Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 2 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 3 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 4 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 5 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 6 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 7 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 8 'You can't kid supporters... we have to give them a lift' - Cook previews Crewe clash
- 9 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 10 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town