Man accused of possessing extreme pornography and indecent images of children
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A Suffolk man has been accused of possessing extreme pornography and indecent images of children.
Paul Etheridge, of Silverleys Green, Cratfield, near Halesworth, appeared at Suffolk Magistrates' Court on Friday.
The 36-year-old was charged with possessing one extreme pornographic image on February 20, 2019; making two of the most serious category of indecent images of children between October 10, 2018 and February 20, 2019; making one category B indecent image of a child between the same dates, and making 45 category C indecent images of a child between the same dates.
Etheridge entered no plea to the four charges.
Prosecutor Wayne Ablett asked magistrates to send the matter to the crown court.
You may also want to watch:
Damien Moore, for Etheridge, made no representations.
Etheridge was released on unconditional bail until a crown court plea hearing scheduled for February 14.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 5 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 6 Go-ahead for 150 new homes in Suffolk village
- 7 Teenager who was diagnosed with cancer on birthday still chasing dream of becoming chef
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
- 10 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England