Appeal to track motorcyclist after PCSO’s foot is run over in Chelmsford
- Credit: Archant
Police in Essex have issued an appeal for information about a man they want to speak to in connection with an incident where a PCSO had their foot run over in Chelmsford.
They had tried to stop someone on a motorbike in Goodwin Close at around 11.45am, on April 20.
The motorbike failed to stop and was ridden over the PCSO’s foot. They also suffered a minor injury to their hand.
It is also believed the motorbike had been stolen.
If you think you saw them in the area at the time or have any other information about the incident please contact us on 101 quoting the crime reference number 42/53810/18.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology