Pedestrian and car collide in Wherstead Road Ipswich
- Credit: Ian Burt
Police are currently on the scene
Suffolk police are currently attending a collision between a car and a pedestrian on Wherstead Road in Ipswich.
Officers were called to the road just after 5.15pm.
A 30-year-old man has been taken to hospital by ambulance, following the incident.
A police spokesperson said that his injuries were not thought to be life threatening or life changing.
You may also want to watch:
The road was blocked for a time whilst investigations took place but has now been reopened.
Police remain on the scene.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 6 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 7 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 8 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
More to follow.