Pedestrian and car collide in Wherstead Road Ipswich
- Credit: Ian Burt
Police are currently on the scene
Suffolk police are currently attending a collision between a car and a pedestrian on Wherstead Road in Ipswich.
Officers were called to the road just after 5.15pm.
A 30-year-old man has been taken to hospital by ambulance, following the incident.
A police spokesperson said that his injuries were not thought to be life threatening or life changing.
The road was blocked for a time whilst investigations took place but has now been reopened.
Police remain on the scene.
- 1 Ex-Town loanee Bonne looks set to depart QPR
- 2 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 3 Fire crews spend eight hours tackling north Suffolk field blaze overnight
- 4 'Nottingham Knockers' targeting homes in east Suffolk village
- 5 'It's a very exciting time for us' - Suffolk golf club plans submitted
- 6 Town centre road closed after becoming flooded in torrential rain
- 7 Fears over impact of cottage plans on landmark Suffolk windmill
- 8 McKenna delighted to see Town win game of 'aggressive chaos'
- 9 Stu says: Six observations following 1-0 win at Burton
- 10 5 fantastic village shops to visit in Suffolk
More to follow.