Pedestrian badly hurt after car smash
A PEDESTRIAN has been seriously hurt after being hit by a car this evening.
A PEDESTRIAN has been taken to hospital after he was hit by a car this evening.
The man, believed to be in his 50s, was involved in a collision with a car shortly after 6pm in Cliff Lane, Ipswich.
It took place opposite Master Chef Chinese Takeaway.
You may also want to watch:
Following the collision, the man was left unconscious.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid