Pedestrian hurt in Ipswich accident
A PEDESTRIAN is being treated by paramedics in Ipswich after being involved in a collision with a car.
A YOUNG man was knocked from his bicycle in a collision in Ipswich this afternoon.
Emergency services were called to the accident, also involving a silver Peugeot car, at 3.11pm.
The man was cycling by the shops on Ellenbrooke Road when the collision happened at the junction with Sheldrake Drive.
The cyclist did not suffer any serious injuries and did not get taken to hospital.
The driver of the car is not believed to have stopped after the shunt and police are asking anyone with information about the incident to call PC Barrie Colquhoun at south west Ipswich Safer Neighbourhood Team on 01473 613500.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 6 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 7 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 8 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 9 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 10 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR