Pensioner admits having sex with horse and donkey
A PENSIONER today admitted having sex with a horse and a donkey.
Joseph Squires appeared at Leicester Crown Court charged with buggery of a donkey between February 2 and February 5, 1999, and buggery of a horse between March 15 and 18, 2004.
The 66-year-old also faced charges of damaging property - relating to the two animals on the same dates.
Squires, whose address was previously given as Overpark Avenue, Leicester, was due to stand trial but pleaded guilty to all four counts today.
Mitigating, Amar Mehta told the court Squires had no previous convictions and was of previous good character.
You may also want to watch:
Squires was remanded into custody for a pre-sentence report to be prepared and will be sentenced on May 24.
- 1 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 2 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 3 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 4 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 5 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 6 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 7 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 8 Comedian Jack Whitehall visits Suffolk's 'most incredible' Wilderness Reserve
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal