People invited to dance the night away at ceilidh at St Edmundsbury Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
A lively music and dance event is set to take place at St Edmundsbury Cathedral later this month.
The Friends of the Cathedral Choir are hosting a ceilidh in the nave of the cathedral and everyone is welcome to enjoy the fun, social event.
With the stirring refrains of the Wide Glide Band, and under the expert direction of caller Trevor Smith, people are invited to dance the evening away – and two left feet are happily accommodated.
This unique event runs from 7pm-11.30pm on Saturday, June 16, and tickets are £10 which includes a glass of fizz on arrival.
All proceeds support the work of the Friends of the Cathedral Choir.
For tickets or more information, contact Terry Stark on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 2 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 3 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 4 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Papa John's Trophy exit to Arsenal U21s
- 6 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 7 Friends speak of 'spiking' in market town and advise others: 'be careful'
- 8 West Suffolk's Covid rate rises to become highest in county
- 9 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 10 Former Town defender McGreal returns to club in coaching role