Person freed from lorry after serious crash on A1065
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The air ambulance has been called after a lorry was involved in a serious collision at Mundford near Brandon.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said officers were called at around 8.40am this morning to the A1065 to reports of a single vehicle collision involving a lorry.
The air ambulance is currently on the scene, according to the spokesman.
The road has been closed in both directions at the A1065 Mundford roundabout and diversions will be put in place.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service sent one appliance to the scene just after 9am.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters assisted police and freed a trapped person from the lorry.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 7 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 8 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 9 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 10 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks