Person hit by train in Thetford
- Credit: Archant
Rail delays in Thetford have been caused by a person being hit by a train.
The incident is thought to have happened around 10.30pm, and has left all lines blocked.
Rail services running through the station are subject to short notice cancellations, delays or revisions.
Delays are expected until at least 1am.
A spokeswoman from British Transport Police confirmed an incident had happened, but no further information is currently available.
You may also want to watch:
The incident follows a collision in Kelvedon earlier today, where a man was killed after being hit by a train from London.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 3 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 8 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?