Driver trapped in car after collision with bus in north Essex
- Credit: Archant
A driver was trapped in their car after it was involved in a collision with a bus in north Essex last night.
Essex County Fire and Rescue Service was called to help free the person from their vehicle after the crash on Harwich Road, Lawford.
Two crews from Colchester were alerted to the crash just after 7pm.
Firefighters had the casualty freed by 7.45pm and left in the care of East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust staff.
The condition of the injured person has not been reported.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week