Police search for two men who absconded from Hollesley Bay prison
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police are searching for two men who absconded from Hollesley Bay prison.
Peter Durman, 35, and Phillip Pardoe, 34 both failed to present for a roll call at 11pm last night, November 12.
Durman is serving a sentence for robbery and driving while disqualified.
He is described as 5ft 8ins tall, is of stocky build, has blue eyes and has stubble on his face.
He also has a tattoo of a tiger on his right arm.
You may also want to watch:
Pardoe is serving a sentence for robbery, theft from a motor vehicle and burglary other than dwelling with intent to steal.
He is described as 5ft 9ins tall, with brown hair and brown eyes, is clean shaven and weighs around 70kg.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 9 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 10 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
He has a scar on his right side of his face.
Pardoe has links to the Basildon area of Essex, while Durman has links to the Feltham area.
Enquiries are ongoing to locate both males.
Anyone who has seen either inmate or knows of their whereabouts should contact Suffolk police quoting CAD number 448 of November, 12, 2020 for Durman and CAD number 449 of November, 12, 2020 for Pardoe.