Renewed call for help in search for missing man Peter Hyatt
- Credit: ESSEX POLICE
The family of a missing 76-year-old man are said to be “very concerned for his welfare”.
Police are continuing their search for Peter Hyatt, who has been reported missing from his home in Clacton.
The 76-year-old was last seen in the Magdalen Green area at 5.45pm on Sunday, October 21.
He was last in touch with his family via text message at 7.20pm that evening.
The retired car dealer is believed to have been wearing jogging bottoms at the time when he was last seen.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Essex Police said: “We and his family are very concerned for his welfare.”
Anyone who has seen Mr Hyatt or who has any information about his possible whereabouts is being asked to get in touch with police.
- 1 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 2 A12 closed by police after serious collision
- 3 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 4 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 5 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 10 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
Anyone with information should contact Clacton Police Station on 101.