Find out which pharmacies will be open over the Easter weekend
- Credit: Archant
Opening hours of chemists will be altered over the bank holiday weekend so make sure you are aware of when your local will be open with our guide.
Pharmacies can provide health advice so you do not end up calling on A&E simply because your GP surgery is closed.
We have listed below the opening days and times for pharmacies across Suffolk and Essex.
The list includes Good Friday, April 19, Easter Sunday, April 21 and Bank Holiday Monday, April 22.
If you need medical help over the three dates and your pharmacy isn’t open, help is still available.
You may also want to watch:
If it is not an emergency the NHS 111 is open 24/7 for advice and they can direct you to the most appropriate service.
However, in a medical emergency where there may be a risk to life, always call 999.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Controversial plans that would double village in size set for approval
- 3 Timeline: When can you expect to receive the Covid vaccine?
- 4 Electricity restored to almost 500 homes following power cut
- 5 Infection rates drop in Suffolk as UK records deadliest day of pandemic
- 6 Hadleigh rated as one of the worst areas for coronavirus deaths in England
- 7 Two more League One clubs make approaches for Ipswich Town defender Donacien
- 8 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 9 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 10 Church saved from collapse 'tragedy' after major cracks in walls appear