Find out which pharmacies will be open over the Easter weekend
- Credit: Archant
Opening hours of chemists will be altered over the bank holiday weekend so make sure you are aware of when your local will be open with our guide.
Pharmacies can provide health advice so you do not end up calling on A&E simply because your GP surgery is closed.
We have listed below the opening days and times for pharmacies across Suffolk and Essex.
The list includes Good Friday, April 19, Easter Sunday, April 21 and Bank Holiday Monday, April 22.
If you need medical help over the three dates and your pharmacy isn’t open, help is still available.
You may also want to watch:
If it is not an emergency the NHS 111 is open 24/7 for advice and they can direct you to the most appropriate service.
However, in a medical emergency where there may be a risk to life, always call 999.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 6 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 7 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 8 Historic East Anglian sailing barge to become floating bakery
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged