Photo bomb session to take place at the weekend to promote St Edmund’s Day
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of people are all set to take part in a huge photo shoot to help promote St Edmund’s Day.
It is taking place in the courtyard by the side of the Cathedral, in Bury St Edmunds, on Sunday, August 19.
The photo bomb comes after a similar event was held last year and is being organised once again by the We Love Bury St Edmunds! facebook group.
Organiser and owner of the group James Sheen said he was hoping a simlar number of people who attended last year’s shoot would show up for the session.
“We will have a few celebrities and it’s only three more months until St Edmund’s Day that and I’m hoping we get another good crowd and good weather.
You may also want to watch:
“We will be by the statue in the churchyard and planning to take the photo of everyone at 2pm so come along and take part in the sessions to support St Edmund.”
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 5 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 6 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 7 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 8 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 9 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 10 Thunderstorm warning issued in Suffolk as heavy rain forecast