Photography studio near Bury St Edmunds to raise money for town hospice
- Credit: Archant
An award-winning photography studio near Bury St Edmunds is raising funds for a hospice based in the town by offering a package for families in return for a donation.
Muse Portraits, based at Pakenham, is supporting St Nicholas Hospice Care by waiving their usual fee for a photo package in return for a £20 donation.
Limited to the first 50 supporters to register, participants will enjoy a one-hour studio session with Muse owner Alex Kilbee.
Alex was inspired to support the charity after visiting its Bury St Edmunds hospice and finding out more about its Girls Night Out fundraiser on September 9.
Alex said: “St Nicholas Hospice Care is such a great organisation, providing advice and support for people who are in the final chapters of their life – and their families.
“We wanted to help raise money by creating beautiful, fine art portraits, for charity supporters and the fantastic Girls Night Out walkers to treasure.
“The process is simple. Visit www.museportraits.co.uk to register and we will be in touch to book in your portrait session.”
- 1 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 2 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 5 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 6 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 7 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 8 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 9 'Dream come true': Excitement as new salon opens in Woodbridge
- 10 Bakinson's the 'mini Pogba' who has been a big hit on loan before and will now look to prove the doubters wrong