Can you spot yourself in costume at a school Victorian day in Days Gone By?
Have you or your family members taken a trip back in time at a school Victorian day?
Today we are taking a look back at some of these always popular events.
Our photos show children around the area dressing up in period costume and getting a taste of a past way of life. Can you spot yourself, a family member or friend in any of the photos?
MORE: Are you in our Apple Day gallery? Some of these events have marked special anniversaries for schools, with pupils trying lessons, games and food as experienced by previous generations of pupils.
Others saw children spending a day out at a museum with 19th-century heritage.
These included a Victorian Apprentices’ Day at the Long Shop Museum in Leiston, and a day out at the Colne Valley Railway near Halstead.
MORE: School harvest festival memories over the years If these photos bring back memories, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
To order photos, visit archantsuffolk.newsprints.co.uk or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo