Anticipation is building for new Lindt store
- Credit: Victor de Jesus/UNP
Chocolate lovers in Essex have a treat in store as a new Lindt shop is set to open at a popular shopping village later this month.
Lindt has announced its first store will open at Braintree Village on Friday, August 30. It will be the Swiss brand's first shop in Essex.
The grand opening will take place at 10am and the first 100 customers through the door will receive a box of their delicious truffles.
One of the key attractions of the new Lindt store is a pick and mix section, where shoppers can create their own personalised box or bag of Lindt chocolates.
Josef O'Sullivan, general manager at Braintree Village, said: "Our much anticipated Lindt store is just two weeks away from opening and we can't wait for our guests to visit on opening day to see - and taste - some of the delicious products."
You may also want to watch:
The new shop will be found on the north side of Braintree Village near to the Pure Collection store.
- 1 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 2 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 3 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 6 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 8 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 9 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 10 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure