Pictures of East Anglia set to make a six-figure total at auction in London
- Credit: Archant
Striking images of the region will go under the hammer next week expecting to make a six-figure sum.
More than 100 lots for the East Anglian Picture Sale have been sourced from across the country for the auction, which takes place in London on Monday next week.
The pictures range in date from the 17th Century to the present day, with pre-sale estimates ranging from £500 up to £24,000.
The lots were exhibited at The Guildhall in Bury St Edmunds last week, and will be displayed at St Michael’s Church in Reepham, Norfolk, tomorrow and Wednesday before making their way to Bonhams Knightsbridge salerooms.
Highlights include an oil of Pin Mill by Edward Seago – a picture which was given as a wedding present by the artist to the current owner.
You may also want to watch:
The items on sale can be viewed at www.bonhams.com/eastanglianpictures.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 9 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car