Have you ever run a Suffolk marathon?
- Credit: Archant
Running a marathon is not for everyone, but have you even taken on the challenge?
People from across the whole of the region have taken part in marathons or half marathons in East Anglia.
Runners ran around in Ipswich in 1983 as traffic was made to wait.
Some runners spend months training, and some use their local park runs to train, which are set to return later this year.
Many people are having to complete virtual marathons at the moment, with large scale sporting events not able to take place due to coronavirus restrictions.
Children were also seen enjoying themselves at the Cockfield Rounders Marathon in 1991.
People lined the street to watch the Felixstowe marathon back in 1994.
You may also want to watch:
Do you remember any of these events - email email@example.com with your Suffolk memories.
To order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 4 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 5 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 6 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 7 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store