Suffolk Day - This is why we love our county
- Credit: Sally Chicken
We have a lot to be proud of around our glorious county and today we are celebrating that fact with Suffolk Day.
Our community of iwitness photographers have been out to the far flung corners of Suffolk to capture some of our most picturesque landscapes, historic landmarks and iconic scenes.
Meanwhile, other readers have been sharing their Suffolk Day celebrations.
The annual event is designed to highlight all the things that are great about our county from our diverse cultures and heritage to the delicious assortment of locally-grown and locally-produced food and drink on offer.
What makes you proud to be from Suffolk? Is it the county’s links with the world of horse racing thanks to the gallops at Newmarket? Or perhaps you are an ambassador for Adnams ales, Aspall cider or Greene King beer?
You may also want to watch:
Where is your favourite spot on a sunny day? Aldeburgh or Southwold beach? Felixstowe pier? Or do you prefer the Abbey Gardens in Bury St Edmunds?
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 5 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 6 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 7 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Ipswich Town 0-0 MK Dons: Blues again fail to register shot on target in drab draw
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch