Distinctive pink trailer stolen from Suffolk village
- Credit: Archant
A distinctive catering trailer has been stolen from a Suffolk village near Mildenhall.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which happened between Wednesday, September 19, and Friday, September 21, from Earls Field in Eriswell.
Thieves stole the victim’s 14-foot long bright pink business trailer with ‘Kim’s Bulgogi’ and ‘Come & Enjoy Korean BBQ’ emblazoned on the side at some point over the two-days.
Kim’s Bulgogi is described as authentic Korean cuisine and is based near RAF Lakenheath.
Images of the trailer have been released by Suffolk police and the force is keen to speak to anyone who may have information about the theft.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the theft took place, saw any suspicious activity during the times stated or has seen the trailer, is asked to contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting crime reference 37/55382/18.
Alternatively, people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via an anonymous online form at the charity’s website at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 3 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 4 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 6 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 7 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 8 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 9 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen
- 10 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family